With our 2020-2023 strategic plan guiding our work, we’re embarking on a plan to increase educational opportunities. We seek to expand access and enhance the quality of education for children in Kolahun. This effort includes supporting local schools, training teachers, early childhood education, and a focus on improving literacy skills and STEM education. We plan to expand our Vocational Education and Training (VET) opportunities, as well. Our programs will evolve to reflect the advancement of our disciplines, appeal to and prepare the leaders of tomorrow, and expand to neighboring communities.
- Change “educational tutoring, as needed” to “After school tutoring with a focus on literacy”
- Provision of school uniforms and supplies
- Established community library
- Provide phonics training to tutors
- College scholarships, based on need and potential